Craig Hospital is a world-renowned, premier center for specialty rehabilitation and research for people with spinal cord injury and brain injury. Craig has a remarkable atmosphere and culture that is casual but professional, active and upbeat. We’re a 93-bed inpatient/outpatient, nonprofit hospital that offers acute, short and long-term care.
Craig has been ranked in the Top Ten Rehabilitation Hospitals in the nation for 29 consecutive years by U.S. and World Report since the rankings began in 1990.
Take a tour of Craig
Our Programs & Services
- Assistive technology
- Attendant care training
- Chaplain and worship services
- Community reintegration support
- Daily living skills and personal care
- Driver's training
- General health and wellness promotion
- Medication management counseling by pharmacist
- Neuroscience laboratory
- Personalized equipment coordination
- Rehabilitation engineer and workshop
- School tutoring
- Sexuality, intimacy, and fertility counseling
- Specialized surgical consultations
- Specialty clinics dedicated to posture, skin, wheelchair training, and infectious disease
- Stress management
Craig advocates for and provides exceptional patient and family centered care for those affected by spinal cord and brain injury. Together we bravely strive for optimal health, independence, and life quality with unyielding determination.Mission Statement
Craig will be recognized internationally as a leader in providing innovative rehabilitation and healthcare services through an interdisciplinary team approach focused on delivering exceptional life quality and independence outcomes for people affected by spinal cord and brain injury.Vision
Craig Hospital and Craig Hospital Foundation are each tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Craig Hospital is licensed as a General Hospital by the State of Colorado Dept of Public Health and Environment. We are classified as a Long Term Acute Care Hospital (LTAC) by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Craig is accredited by the Joint Commission - latest survey June 2017.