Craig is a 350,000-square-foot, 93-bed rehabilitation campus located in Englewood, Colorado, a suburb of Denver.
Contact Our Admission Team
Inpatient admission referrals to Craig Hospital need to come directly from the hospital where the patient is located. Families, physicians and insurance carriers are encouraged to have the hospital case manager call us. Your referral will be evaluated by our team of experts. The first step for an inpatient referral is to contact our admissions director Alex Sharp.
Alexandra Sharp, Director of Admissions
Alex Sharp, RN, BSN, CNRN, is the Director of Admissions at Craig Hospital. Previously she was a clinical nurse liaison and evaluated patients throughout the United States for admission to Craig. Prior to becoming a liaison, Alex was a nurse on the spinal cord injury floor at Craig Hospital. She has also worked with patients with other chronic neurological conditions and is a Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurse.
Top 12 Reasons People Choose Craig
- Extraordinary experience and focus
- Specialization in spinal cord and brain injury
- National and international reach
- Large peer group with similar injuries
- Federally-designated Model Systems Center in both SCI and TBI
- Ranked a Top 10 Rehabilitation Hospital by U.S. News & World Report for 32 consecutive years
- Impressive outcomes — including return to home, community and work
- Family inclusion and support
- Patient-led and focused
- Dedicated interdisciplinary teams
- Education and resource driven
- Access to specialty services and program