Craig is a 350,000-square-foot, 93-bed rehabilitation campus located in Englewood, Colorado, a suburb of Denver.
Contact Our Admission Team
Laura Brown, Director of Admissions
Laura Brown, RN, BSN, is the Director of Admissions. Laura has worked in the field of Spinal Cord Injury and Brain Injury Rehabilitation for 21 years, as a nurse in ICU, Rehabilitation, and Outpatient Services, a Manager, and a Clinical Liaison. Laura came to Craig in 2014 after working at Shepherd Center for ten years. The first step to make an inpatient referral is to contact our admissions director Laura Brown.
Contact Laura Brown for Inpatient Admissions
Inpatient admission referrals to Craig Hospital need to come directly from the hospital where the patient is located. Families, physicians and insurance carriers are encouraged to have the hospital case manager call us. Your referral will be evaluated by our team of experts. The first step for an inpatient referral is to contact our admissions director Laura Brown.
Top 12 Reasons People Choose Craig
- Extraordinary experience and focus
- Specialization in spinal cord and brain injury
- National and international reach
- Large peer group with similar injuries
- Federally-designated Model Systems Center in both SCI and TBI
- Ranked a Top 10 Rehabilitation Hospital by U.S. News & World Report for 30 consecutive years
- Impressive outcomes — including return to home, community and work
- Family inclusion and support
- Patient-led and focused
- Dedicated interdisciplinary teams
- Education and resource driven
- Access to specialty services and program