Craig is a 350,000-square-foot, 93-bed rehabilitation campus located in Englewood, Colorado, a suburb of Denver.
Contact Our Admission Team
PHONE: +1 (303) 789-8344
Laura Brown, Director of Admissions
Laura Brown, RN, BSN, is the Director of Admissions. Laura has worked in the field of Spinal Cord Injury and Brain Injury Rehabilitation for 21 years, as a nurse in ICU, Rehabilitation, and Outpatient Services, a Manager, and a Clinical Liaison. Laura came to Craig in 2014 after working at Shepherd Center for the past ten years.The first step to make an inpatient referral is to contact our admissions director Laura Brown.
Contact our Laura Brown for Inpatient Admissions
Inpatient admission referrals to Craig Hospital can be made by a physician, clinician, insurance representative, family member or patient. Your referral will be evaluated by our team of experts. The first step for an inpatient referral is to contact our admissions director Laura Brown.
Top 12 Reasons People Choose Craig
- Extraordinary experience and focus
- Specialization in spinal cord and brain injury
- National and international reach
- Large peer group with similar injuries
- Federally-designated Model Systems Center in both SCI and TBI
- Ranked Top 10 Rehabilitation Hospital by US News and World Report for 27 consecutive years
- Impressive outcomes—including return to home, community and work
- Family inclusion and support
- Patient-led and focused
- Dedicated interdisciplinary teams
- Education and resource driven
- Access to specialty services and program
Family support is an important component of rehabilitation at Craig Hospital. We offer a wide variety of programs specifically designed to support families, including housing for outpatients and families of inpatients, either in our on-site family housing facility or in a nearby hotel. First priority for the on-site housing suites is given to our outpatients. For families of newly injured rehabilitation inpatients who live more than 60 miles from Denver, we offer up to thirty days at no charge. If no on-site unit is available, we will provide housing in a nearby hotel. After thirty days, housing is available at a discounted rate on-site or at a nearby hotel depending on availability.