Craig Hospital’s Therapeutic Recreation department offers unique SCUBA opportunities through their Adventure Program.
Do you want to try SCUBA diving but you don’t know where to start?
Check out TRec’s Discover SCUBA program:
- Try SCUBA diving in the A-1 SCUBA and Travel Aquatics Center pool in Littleton, Colorado
- Determine whether you should pursue PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) or HSA (Handicapped SCUBA Association) certification
- Dates vary on a monthly basis ($20 non refundable deposit)
Other things to know
- PADI certification requires that you are able to perform all requirements independently
- HSA certification requires that you are able to perform all requirements with assistance
- Additional assistant divers may be needed for transfers and for greater safety
For their annual SCUBA trip, TRec travels with a group of divers to different exotic and beautiful locations. This year the group will dive in Cozumel, Mexico.
SCUBA Diving in COZUMEL (SCUBA certification is required)
- A week of adventure in the Caribbean island of Cozumel
- PADI & HSA certification are offered through A-1 SCUBA
- Great opportunity to learn and network from other adventurers
- June 14-21 (Base cost: $1895/diver)
For info contact:
Carol Huserik, CTRS303-789-8588