Careers at Craig Hospital
Thank you for your interest in exploring a career at Craig Hospital. We believe, and our employees would agree, that Craig is a wonderful place to work. The About Section of our website will give you a good look into the organization, but we would like to highlight the work life values of Craig.
Craig was voted by employees as a "Top Workplace" by the Denver Post in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018
Our Mission Statement
Craig advocates for and provides exceptional patient and family centered care for those affected by spinal cord and brain injury. Together we bravely strive for optimal health, independence and life quality with unyielding determination.
Our Core Values
- Foster independence through education and experiences
- Encourage peer support
- Develop a family atmosphere where caring for others is shared
- Embrace a culture of safety
- Put fun into the process of rehabilitation
- Advance rehabilitation through research
- Enhance life quality through advocacy and education
- Promote ethics and integrity in all that we do
Craig will be recognized internationally as a leader in providing innovative rehabilitation and health care services through an interdisciplinary team approach focused on delivering exceptional life quality and independence outcomes for people affected by spinal cord and brain injury.