Craig Hospital is currently hiring qualified nursing staff whether you are just out of college, established in your career or returning to the nursing profession. As part of our nursing program, we offer full-time and part-time schedules with flexible 8 or 12-hour shifts. A comprehensive yet individualized orientation program and extensive continuing education opportunities and ongoing training are an integral part of the nursing program.
Requirements for Nursing Positions
- Unite within a shared Governance model
- The willingness to collaborate with a dynamic interdisciplinary team
- The desire to educate patients and families about their rehabilitation and self-care management
- Maintain a positive and fun attitude
- Excellent communication skills in all situations
- Maintain professionalism
Becoming a member of the Craig Nursing Team
- New Graduate RNs are hired a minimum of twice a year if we have open RN positions. Positions are usually posted on our Craig Hospital website in March for an August start date and November for a March start date.
- All RN's are required to have an active Colorado Nursing License or an active license from a compact state
- Training and education opportunities are available for RN’s, Rehab Techs and Unit Secretaries
- All team members are required to have a current BLS card from the American Heart Association.
- Part of the interview process includes a shadowing experience for those who have not worked at Craig Hospital as an employee, student or intern. The applicant is asked to shadow a team member for 4 hours giving the applicant an opportunity to see firsthand what the job expectations will be, who their co-workers will be and the patients that they will encounter. Additionally, this allows current employees the opportunity to assess the applicant's interest, comfort level, communication style and adaptability.
- Final offers for positions are made after successful completion of interviews, shadowing experience, references, background and criminal checks and post-employment health screens.
If you have any questions about opportunities at Craig Hospital, or questions about working within healthcare, please contact our Healthcare Recruiter, Suzi Szaltzer: 303-789-8463 or email@example.com or Gena Gonzales at 303-789-8113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.