Craig Hospital follows CDC and public health recommendations for travel.
Before you leave:
- Do not travel if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath. Please call admissions to report any international travel or cruises.
- You will be screened before entry to Craig and not allowed to enter if you have the above symptoms.
- In the 14 days before coming to Craig, if possible, please stay at home, avoid going out in public and do not meet in person with friends or family.
- We understand that you may need to do some essential duties but we ask that you limit your chances of getting exposed as much as possible.
Protect yourself and others during your trip:
- Clean your hands often.
- Clean your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If it is available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub your hands together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with others, whenever possible.
- Keep 6 feet of physical distance from others, whenever possible.
- Wear a cloth face covering or a medical mask while in public.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Pick up food at drive-throughs, curbside restaurant service or stores. Do not dine in restaurants.