As of September 1, 2021
The PEAK Center at Craig is open for personal training, FES bike sessions and open gym on Mondays through Saturdays. Personal training and FES bikes are by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call the PEAK Center directly at 303-789-8325 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The pool is available during personal training sessions for vaccinated clients only.
The general gym is open for members on the following schedule:
Mondays 2:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesdays 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. (closed from 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
Wednesdays 2:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursdays 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. (closed from 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
Fridays 2:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturdays 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (vaccinated members ONLY during this time)
Restrictions will be in place to ensure the safety of you, our staff and the inpatients at Craig Hospital. Please see below for the guidelines that we will follow:
- All sessions will be 50 minutes in length so that we have adequate time to appropriately clean all surfaces between clients.
- You will be screened for symptoms and have your temperature taken prior to entering the PEAK Center.
- If you are experiencing any of these symptoms or meet these criteria, please stay home: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath; or if you have recently traveled internationally or been exposed to someone being tested for COVID or who has tested positive.
- If you decide to travel (internationally or domestically) at any time, please consult the PEAK Center staff for requirements upon your return.
- A face cover/mask must be worn at all times inside Craig Hospital and the PEAK Center.