As of August 18, 2020
Starting on August 18, 2020, The PEAK Center at Craig is open for personal training, FES bike sessions and general gym hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Personal training and FES bike appointments are also available on Sundays. All services are by appointment only, including general gym hours. To make an appointment, please call The PEAK Center directly at 303-789-8325 or e-mail email@example.com. Please note that the pool is closed at this time.
Heavy restrictions will be in place to ensure the safety of you, our staff and the inpatients at Craig Hospital. Please see below for the guidelines that we will follow:
- All sessions will be 50 minutes in length so that we have adequate time to appropriately clean all surfaces between clients.
- We are asking that you enter and exit The PEAK Center from the east door that goes directly into The PEAK to avoid the main entrance of the hospital. This will require you to ascend the outside ramp to access that door.
- You will be required to be dropped off by your caregiver no more than 5 minutes before your session start time and picked up by a caregiver immediately following your session. Clients may not stay on campus to wait for transportation services.
- If you drive yourself, we ask that you park in the lot located on the northwest corner of the Girard & Clarkson intersection or the parking garage.
- Your caregiver will not be allowed to stay on campus during the time of your visit.
- You will be screened for symptoms and have your temperature taken prior to entering The PEAK Center.
- If you are experiencing any of these symptoms or meet these criteria, please stay home: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath; or if you have recently traveled internationally or been exposed to someone being tested for COVID or who has tested positive.
- If you decide to travel at any time (including local travel), we ask that you wait 14 days before returning to The PEAK Center.
- A face cover/mask must be worn at all times while on the Craig campus, including the parking garage and parking lots, and including while working out in The PEAK.
- The doors separating the main hospital and The PEAK will remain closed at all times during your visit and we will not be allowing any personal training clients to enter the main hospital through The PEAK doors. If you have a scheduled MD or outpatient appointment at Craig, you will be screened at the main doors for that appointment. The cafeteria and gift shop are not available to PEAK clients or caregivers at any time.
- We will not be accepting cash payments at this time. Please plan to pay with a credit card or check.
To schedule your appointment, please call The PEAK Center at 303-789-8325 and we'll be happy to get you on the schedule.