As of July 2, 2020
Starting the week of July 7, 2020, The PEAK Center at Craig will be re-opening for personal training only. Heavy restrictions will be in place to ensure the safety of you, our staff, and the inpatients at Craig hospital.
Please see below for the guidelines that we will follow:
- We will be open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays only, and will be offering personal training appointments only. (NO FES bikes or pool sessions at this time)
- These appointments will be staggered in start/end time and will be given on a first come/first served basis.
- Clients will be limited to 1 session per week at this time.
- All sessions will be 50 minutes in length so that we have adequate time to appropriately clean all surfaces between clients.
- We are asking that you enter and exit the PEAK Center from the east door that goes directly into the PEAK to avoid the main entrance of the hospital. This will require you to ascend the outside ramp to access that door.
- You will be required to be dropped off by your caregiver no more than 5 minutes before your session start time and picked up by a caregiver immediately following your session. Clients may not stay on campus to wait for transportation services.
- If you drive yourself, we ask that you park in the lot located on the northwest corner of the Girard & Clarkson intersection or the parking garage.
- Your caregiver will not be allowed to stay on campus during the time of your visit.
- You will be screened for symptoms and have your temperature taken prior to entering the PEAK center.
- If you are experiencing any of these symptoms or meet these criteria, please stay home: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath; or if you have recently traveled internationally or been exposed to someone being tested for COVID or who has tested positive.
- If you decide to travel at any time (including local travel), we ask that you wait 14 days before returning to The PEAK Center.
- A face cover/mask must be worn at all times while on the Craig campus, including the parking garage and parking lots, and including while working out in the PEAK.
- The doors separating the main hospital and the PEAK will remain closed at all times during your visit and we will not be allowing any personal training clients to enter the main hospital through the PEAK doors. If you have a scheduled MD or outpatient appointment at Craig, you will be screened at the main doors for that appointment. The cafeteria and gift shop are not available to PEAK clients or caregivers at any time.
- We will not be accepting cash payments at this time. Please plan to pay with a credit card or check.
To schedule your personal training appointment, please call the PEAK Center at 303-789-8325 and we’ll be happy to get you on the schedule.