2015 Craig Hospital PUSH Dinner, Presenting Sponsor: Empower Retirement
Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
650 15th St., Denver, CO 80202
Craig Hospital’s biggest fundraiser of the year, the annual PUSH dinner, raises money to support Craig Hospital’s programs and research. The 2015 event, presented by Empower Retirement, was attended by 1340 people and raised nearly $1.3 million for Craig Hospital programs and patients. Thank you to all who attended or donated!
Proceeds from the PUSH dinner fund Craig’s Programs of Excellence – like Therapeutic Recreation, Adaptive Technology, Music Therapy, Community Reintegration and education and tutoring programs – which are generally not covered by insurance. PUSH funds also support research, including ongoing studies and clinical trials aimed at improving outcomes, reducing long-term complications, and enhancing quality of life for those affected by spinal cord and traumatic brain injury.
The PUSH paddle auction raises funds for the Craig Hospital Foundation’s Patient Assistance Funds, which help patients to travel to and from Craig, purchase equipment like wheelchairs and shower chairs, remodel homes for accessibility, train caregivers, pay mortgages and rent, and meet other urgent needs.
Congratulations to the 2015 Honorees
Patrick Ireland, a survivor of the 1999 Columbine High School shooting and Craig “graduate,” was awarded the Christopher and Dana Reeve Inspiration Award. This award is given in recognition of Ireland’s determination, advocacy, and commitment to serving as a positive and influential role model to those who have sustained a traumatic brain or spinal cord injury.
Also at the dinner, Steve Peters accepted the Dave and Gail Liniger Spirit of Craig Award. This new award recognizes a Craig graduate who, through their community service, professional achievement, and personal support of Craig's patients, graduates, and mission, significantly brings to life the spirit of Craig Hospital to others in the community.
- If you made an auction purchase or a donation, you will receive an acknowledgement letter and tax deduction form within a few weeks. If you purchased an item but did not take it home with you on Friday, someone will contact you to make arrangements for pick-up.
- Are you new to the "Craig Family?" Haven't had a chance to visit the campus while it is under construction? Please join us for a tour and learn more about the excitement at Craig Hospital. Contact Jacquie Hall at (303) 789-8208 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a tour.
- Did you have your photo taken in our photobooth? The photos are now available for free download at http://craighospital.org/blog/push-2015-step-and-repeat. Simply "right click" on your photo to save it to your computer.
- Art and Judy Seiden
- Southwestern Property Corp.
- Advanced Emissions Solutions
- Mary and George Sissel
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BNY Mellon
- Burg Simpson Eldredge Hersh & Jardine, P.C.
- CNS Medical Group
- Fidelity Investments Institutional Services Company, Inc.
- Mike and Terri Fordyce
- Margot and Allan Frank
- The Jerry Gart Family Foundation
- Richard and Maureen Graff
- Invesco Ltd.
- Janus Capital Group
- Keating, Wagner, Polidori, and Free, P.C.
- Lockton Companies
- OppenheimerFunds, Inc.
- Suzan and Gary Schlatter
- Peters | Mair | Wilcox
- Radiology Imaging Associates, P.C
- Elaine Strauch
- Mr. and Mrs. Al Troppmann
- Wells Fargo