2020 Golf Tournament presented by RE/MAX, LLC
7549 DANIELS PARK ROAD
SEDALIA, COLORADO 80135
NOTE: This Tournament was originally scheduled for July 22 but moved due to COVID-19 considerations.
Join us for a day on the links at the exclusive Sanctuary Golf Course to raise money for the Craig Foundation's funds that assist Craig patients and programs. This premier golf event is now in its 23rd year.
Sponsorship, Foursomes and Individual Player Spots
The success of the Tournament depends on our sponsors and supporters. Review the various sponsorship levels to learn how you can support this event. Sponsorships, foursomes and individual tickets are available to purchase online or checks may be mailed to the Craig Foundation, Attention Caroline Craven, 3425 S. Clarkson St., Englewood, CO 80113.
Format of Play and Prizes
Modified Scramble. Each player will tee off, select the best tee shot and play individual balls from that spot.
Every player will receive a $50 gift certificate to the Sanctuary Pro Shop.
Mulligans will be available, two for $100.
- Closest to the Pin on hole #10 ($100 Pro Shop Certificate)
- Men's Longest Drive on hole #1 ($100 Pro Shop Certificate)
- Women's Longest Drive on hole #1 ($100 Pro Shop Certificate)
- Team Low Net and Team Low Gross ($50 Pro Shop Certificate per member)
- Hole in Two Competition on hole #11 (Three-day, two-night stay at Pebble Beach Lodge in Monterey, CA, including American Airlines airfare for two to San Francisco, and three rounds of golf for two players at Pebble Beach, Spyglass & Spanish Bay)
10:00 - 11:00 a.m. Player registration opens. Practice facilities available.
11:30 a.m. Shotgun start
12:15 p.m. Lunch
4:30 p.m. Adjourn