2020 Golf Tournament presented by RE/MAX, LLC
7549 DANIELS PARK ROAD
SEDALIA, COLORADO 80135
NOTE: This Tournament was originally scheduled for July 22 but moved due to COVID-19 considerations.
Join us for a day on the links at the exclusive Sanctuary Golf Course to raise money for the Craig Foundation's funds that assist Craig patients and programs. This premier golf event is now in its 23rd year.
Special thanks to Ryan Beiser and Riki Hashimoto, 2020 Event Co-Chairs.
Congratulations to Our Tournament Winners!
Team Low Net
1st Place - Net 52 - Thelco Pumps
John Robb, Greg Londo, Jay Parkinson, Jack Robb
2nd Place - Net 53 - Quantum Rehab
David Bertz, Corey Krause, Ben Baca, Brendan Warner
3rd Place - Net 54 - WeFi Technology Group LLC
Lloyd Squire, Bill Nebel, David Schmitz, Tony Naes
Team Low Gross
1st Place - Gross 57 - Centura Health
Eddie Sims, Shawn Wills, Brian Erling, Sam Weller
2nd Place - Gross 59 - "We're committed to you, Jimmy!"
George Karl, Jason Nygren, Chris Jackson, Vic Lombardi
3rd Place - Gross 62 - EY
Scott Hefner, Jay Gleason, Heath Sampson, Steve Conrad
Men's Closest to the Pin, Hole #10
Women's Closest to the Pin, Hole #10
Men's Longest Drive, Hole #1
Women's Longest Drive, Hole #1
COVID-19 Event Modifications
We are excited to announce that the event is still on, with a few modifications to ensure the health and safety of our guests. We are in frequent communication with the Sanctuary staff and are closely following all regulations and recommendations. Though the event may look a little different than it has in year's past, we are looking forward to a fun day that makes a difference for Craig patients. As of 9/1/20:
- Waiver: All participants will be asked to sign Sanctuary's waiver when they arrive for tournament check-in.
- Face Coverings: You must wear a face covering when going through registration and when using restrooms or in the Pro Shop.
- Food and Beverage: There will be no breakfast/lunch or dinner gathering before play or after play. We will provide breakfast sandwiches and bar service throughout the registration period, and lunch will be provided from 12:15 – 2:45 p.m. as you make the turn. Sanctuary staff will distribute beverages of choice for each golf cart’s cooler prior to play and also at the turn. We will provide a dessert to go as a parting gift.
- Facility Access: Practice facilities will be available throughout the registration period. The clubhouse and on-course restrooms will be open. You should provide your own sunscreen, aspirin, etc. as locker rooms will be closed. A limited number of people will be allowed in the Pro Shop at one time.
- Carts: You will be asked to share a golf cart.
- Equipment: You will be asked to handle your own equipment.
Format of Play and Prizes
Modified Scramble. Each player will tee off, select the best tee shot and play individual balls from that spot.
Every player will receive a $50 gift certificate to the Sanctuary Pro Shop.
Mulligans will be available, two for $100.
Hole in Two Competition: Look for Josh Cassaday, a professional long driver, on hole #11. Josh will drive the ball for every foursome. Want to try your luck? For a suggested donation of $100/person, or $400/foursome, you will have the opportunity to win a three-day, two-night stay at Pebble Beach Lodge in Monterey, CA, including airfare for two to San Francisco, and three rounds of golf for two players. Josh will drive the ball 400+ yards, can you finish it?
- Closest to the Pin on hole #10 ($100 Visa gift card)
- Men's Longest Drive on hole #1 ($100 Visa gift card)
- Women's Longest Drive on hole #1 ($100 Visa gift card)
- Team Low Net and Team Low Gross ($50 Visa gift card per member)
- Hole in Two Competition on hole #11 (Three-day, two-night stay at Pebble Beach Lodge in Monterey, CA, including airfare for two to San Francisco, and three rounds of golf for two players.)