2021 Golf Tournament presented by RE/MAX, LLC
7549 DANIELS PARK ROAD
SEDALIA, COLORADO 80135
Thank you to all who have purchased sponsorships and foursomes. At this time we have sold all available sponsorships but do have a limited number of single-player spots available and are managing a waitlist for foursomes. If you are still interested in participating, please contact Becky Plunkett at 303-789-8166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us for a day on the links at the exclusive Sanctuary Golf Course to raise money for the Craig Foundation's funds that assist Craig patients and programs. This premier golf event is celebrating its 24th year in 2021.
Thank you to our 2021 Co-Chairs, Ryan & Heather Beiser and Riki Hashimoto.
9:30 a.m. Player registration opens & practice facilities available
10:00 a.m. Brunch service begins
11:00 a.m. Brief program in the pavilion
11:30 a.m. Shotgun start
5:00 p.m. Cocktails & dinner reception
Format of Play
Modified Scramble. Each player will tee off, select the best tee shot and play individual balls from that spot.
Every player will receive a $50 gift certificate to the Sanctuary Pro Shop.
Mulligans will be available, two for $100.
Hole in Two Competition: Look for Josh Cassaday, a professional long driver, on hole #11. Josh will drive the ball for every foursome. Want to try your luck? For a suggested donation of $100/person, or $400/foursome, you will have the opportunity to win a three-day, two-night stay at Pebble Beach Lodge in Monterey, CA, including airfare for two to San Francisco, and three rounds of golf for two players. Josh will drive the ball 400+ yards, can you finish it?
- Closest to the Pin on hole #10 ($100 Sanctuary Pro Shop gift certificate)
- Men's Longest Drive on hole #1 ($100 Sanctuary Pro Shop gift certificate)
- Women's Longest Drive on hole #1 ($100 Sanctuary Pro Shop gift certificate)
- Team Low Net and Team Low Gross ($50 Sanctuary Pro Shop gift certificate per member)
- Hole in Two Competition on hole #11 (Three-day, two-night stay at Pebble Beach Lodge in Monterey, CA, including airfare for two to San Francisco, and three rounds of golf for two players.)