Be a Craig Hero on #GivingTuesday 11.28.17
Join our league of Craig heroes on #GivingTuesday, November 28, 2017, by making a donation and check out our challenge opportunity below (hint: your donation will be DOUBLED!).
Because of YOU, patients have access to programs that increase their life quality and independence following their injury. And that’s what it’s all about.
Your donation will be doubled, up to $20,000, thanks to a match from two Craig Foundation Board members.
What difference will you make for patients at Craig?
- $5,000: one week of tele-nursing expertise provided by Craig's Nurse Advice Line to serve more than 50 people with SCI and TBI.
- $2,500: materials for home modifications to add a ramp or remodel a bathroom; a college scholarship for a Craig alumnus pursuing postsecondary plans following an injury.
- $1,000: lodging in Craig's Patient & Family Housing for non-local families; adaptive driving evaluation for one patient.
- $500: Assistive technology to equip patients to communicate, increase independence to control their environments and achieve work/school goals; four three-month scholarships to Craig's PEAK Center.
- $250: 3 hours of music therapy; scholarship assistance for patients to participate in Therapeutic Recreation outings
- $100: caregiver training for families while they empower patients to regain independence; interview attire for a veteran as s/he renters the workforce through Craig's Operation TBI Freedom
Donate today and spread the word so that we can, together, help even more patients at Craig!