- Posttraumatic Tethered Spinal Cord
- Posttraumatic Syringomyelia
- Posttraumatic Spasticity
- Posttraumatic Neuropathic Pain
- Complex Spinal Cord Deformities and Degenerative Spine
American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Chief Neurosurgical Consultant, Craig Hospital
- Founder/Presidesnt Falci Adaptive Biosystems
- Founder/CEO CNS Biosciences
- Advisor/Research Collaborator Karolinska Institute Division of Neurodegeneration; Spinalis Spinal Cord Injury Center Rehab Station Stockholm
- Translational research for spinal cord injury regeneration using cellular therapies
- Translational research for posttraumatic Syringomyelia using cellular therapies
- Neuropathic pain drug discovery
- Improving function and mobility of spinal cord injured individuals using human-machine interface technologies
- Acorda Award, First Prize. American Spinal Injury Association. April, 1999.
- L.W. Freeman, M.D. Award. National Spinal Cord Injury Association, August 24, 1998.
- The Kenneth Shulman Memorial Award. American Association of Neurological Surgeons. Pediatric Section. Resident Competition. 1989.
- Phi Beta Kappa. Princeton University. Princeton, New Jersey.
- Magna Cum Laude. Princeton University. Princeton, New Jersey.
- Manfred Pyka Physics Prize. Princeton University. Princeton, New Jersey.
- 1985 M.D., Georgetown University School of Medicine
- 1979 Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biology, Princeton University
- 1992 Residency Neurological Surgery, Georgetown University
Contact Dr. Falci's office for CV
Charlotte Indeck, RN at Dr. Falci's office at 303-761-5281 or e-mail email@example.com.
If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911.