Craig Spinal Cord Injury Support Group
Join us for our Spinal Cord Injury Support Group. The support group is open to all Craig Alumni and SCI Community Members.
When: Mondays from 4-5 p.m. & Wednesdays 12-1 p.m.
Where: Both groups are located in the 1E Entertainment Room.
Support Group Goals:
- To help patients realize they do not have to struggle alone, there are others facing similar situations/hardships
- To assist Craig alumni in supporting one another and may suggest new ways of dealing with particular problems.
- To offer a safe place for alumni to vent, express thoughts/feelings/concerns related to their injury and day to day life
- Help Craig alumni develop positive ways to deal with negative emotions/thoughts
- Can assist in reducing depression/fear
For additional information and to register, please contact Lisa Payne at 303-789-8446 or email@example.com