2018 Brain Injury Summit
"A Meeting of the Minds"
January 7-10, 2018
Join us in one of North America’s most popular winter venues for a state-of-the-art continuing education experience with an emphasis on best informed practices in the field of brain injury neurorehabilitation. This conference is designed for professionals committed to enhancing the lives of children and adults with brain injury and their families.
Conference program will include:
- Keynote, plenary, panel, platform, and scientific poster presentations
- Breakout and hands-on working sessions
- Networking opportunities with front-line professionals, researchers, and a host of nationally recognized speakers and leaders in the field of brain injury neurorehabilitation
- World class recreation and shopping in the incredible Vail Valley.
- Abstract submissions will open in January 2017!
A conference for brain injury rehabilitation professionals
Proceeds from the 2018 Brain Injury Summit will benefit patient assistance programs for survivors of brain injury and their families.