Alumni Educational Scholarship
With support from the Denver Alumnae Chapter of the Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority and other community contributions, graduates of Craig can apply for financial support for higher education from the Craig Hospital Alumni Scholarship Fund. Learn more about making a contribution to this fund at the Craig Hospital Foundation.
- Compile the required documentation and write a one-page essay
- Mail all completed documentation to Tonya Howey by the deadline (contact information below)
- Download and complete the scholarship application
- Completed application form
- One-page essay, covering: Reason for applying for this scholarship, future career goals, accomplishments and achievements
- Copy of school's acceptance letter or your completed school application (if you are a new student or transferring to a new school)
Mail your completed application and all required documentation to:
Craig Alumni Scholarship
3425 South Clarkson Street
Englewood, CO 80113
Please contact Tonya Howey if you have questions about the scholarship or application process: 303-789-8236 or email@example.com.