Adaptive Equipment Scholarships
Craig Hospital believes in the power of sport and recreation to foster inclusion and help develop confidence, independence and strength (both physical and emotional). We also know that the barrier to participation is often the inability to afford the piece of equipment that makes these activities and associated benefits possible. Our "Adaptive Equipment Scholarship" is a way for us to partner with our graduates both to ensure they are getting the right piece of equipment and also supplement a financial shortfall that prohibits them from acquiring equipment on their own. While we do ask that applicants contribute, we do not feel that a desire to lead an active, healthy life should be limited by personal financial difficulties.
- Compile the required documentation:
- Past 2 years of federal tax returns
- 1-2 price quotes for the desired equipment
- Letter of recommendation from someone who can explain how this equipment would impact your life
- Updated biography or story (1-3 pages) about yourself and what this grant will help you accomplish
- Complete and submit the SCI or TBI scholarship application online, including downloading the required documentation
Our scholarship review process occurs at the end of each month. You will be notified during the following month whether or not your request has been granted or if your application needs to be revised.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Donna Goldberg, CTRS
Craig Adventure Scholarship
3425 South Clarkson Street
Englewood, CO 80113